Pages

3.30.2012

This & That

  • The past two days have been an absolute madhouse around here. I foresee Monday & Tuesday being quite hectic as well.
  • I'm not sure there are words to describe how exhausted I am right now. My calves hurt from wearing heels for so long yesterday!
  • Thank goodness we are off next Thursday & Friday for Easter Break. I need it.
  • I'm using Thursday to get a little pampering. I've got to do something with my hair {it's so think & long and driving me insane!} and I'm going to take advantage of a gift certificate a sweet friend gave me after Coop was born to get some shellac. Excited doesn't even begin to cover it.
  • Speaking of Christine, I get to see her this weekend! So excited :)
  • We also get to pick up some pictures of an adorable little kidlet this weekend. I've had some I snapped on my phone but I've been waiting to share.
  • The witch really seems to have sucked Coop in at night. He's been pretty fussy for us this week - sorta the fighting sleep and crying uncontrollably for a half hour or so before finally passing out. Then last night his auntie Jessica watched him and he flat-out refused to take his bottle and was also fussy until he finally gave in and slept. It's so weird ... and definitely not like him not to eat! I was afraid he was getting sick but once we picked him up, he nursed like a champ, giggled and talked to us, slept just fine and seemed like his normal self this morning.
  • I can't believe it's going to be April this weekend. Time is passing by SO quickly. Maybe time will slow down over the summer - haha!
  • Do you do April Fools? I wish I could, but I'm the worst liar/jokester in the world. I need an EASY but harmless prank for the hubs.
  • Little Mister loves the water, so I want to get him a pool for this summer. Hubs thinks it's dangerous, but come on ... one of us will be in it with Coop the entire time. Any suggestions for a cheap one that is shallow but big enough for Coop's tall daddy to fit in as well?
  • I have three goals for the weekend: clean the main areas/do laundry {always}; finish painting Coop's letters & hang in the nursery; and clean the spare bedroom. Surely I can accomplish all that.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I left work an hour early last Saturday to get Shellac! I did french and like it. Normally I love it but she made the white tips too thick for my liking. But it sure is nice having a manicure that really lasts! I can't wait to go back and get it redone again. Smaller whites this time! I've been wanting to file my nails down since they grow so quickly but I don't want to ruin the polish.

    I never do April Fool's. I've never really made it a big deal I guess.

    Grayson won't be old enough for a pool yet but I'd totally get him one if he was! :) I'm a pool lover and my husband isn't - so I'd have to do it anyway. I told Craig if he's anything like his mama he'll be part fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also terrible at pulling pranks. I can never keep a straight face. I'm sorry to hear the Coop had a rough week! Maybe it's a little bit of separation anxiety? I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)