Pages

1.28.2015

Baby R2: 22 weeks!

How far along: 22 weeks (What I consider the "true" halfway point - I found out 18 weeks ago and have a maximum of 18 weeks to go!)

How big is the baby: According to my app, 11 inches and close to 1 lb. (about the size of a spaghetti squash.) However, at my ultrasound last Thursday, baby was already measuring 1 lb., so he/she is a little bit over. Lips, eyelids and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and tiny tooth buds are developing beneath the gums. Eyes have formed.


Weight gain/loss: Up 13 lbs. I was really, really bad this weekend :/

Sleep: Pretty much sleeping like a rock, some nights I even skip my 4 a.m. "wake up call"

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Fruit/berries and carbs! Still have such a sweet tooth. I'm really itching for some Mexican right now, but it's been a month and is always a favorite of mine!


Gender: Still thinking girl. I wavered a bit on Thursday/Friday but back to that thinking. Baby's heart rate was 140 during the u/s which signals boy to me. Also, the tech knew the sex without having us look away which tells me it was very evident. But who knows, maybe it was evident nothing was there and we just had no idea what we were looking for. I could swear she also said he a couple times, But that could have been to throw us off?



Movement: Lots, especially after I eat or if I'm wearing tighter pants.


Worries: Baby is measuring ahead so still a little worried about a C section or induction, but I have a few months before that becomes a huge concern.

The belly: Getting bigger. I'm in mostly maternity pants, which kind of stinks because most of mine from C are too big (I started this pregnancy 20 lbs lighter.) I am visibly pregnant from the front in form-fitting clothes, but even flowy clothes can't hide the bump anymore!
  


 

What I'm Loving: Seeing the babe and knowing everything looks good! 

Symptoms: Nothing in particular. Still some leg, back pain but that's due to my activity usually.

Milestones: We hit the anatomy scan and everything looked perfect!

What's different this time: I don't have that wonderful burst of energy yet, so I'm pretty much not expecting it. :/ 

What I'm looking forward to: Finished Cooper's new room (furniture will be delivered this weekend) so I can make a few adjustments to the nursery.

Best moment of the week: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound.


Pin It



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)