Pages

1.29.2015

Thirty-One!

After a lot of consideration, I signed up as a Thirty-One consultant yesterday! I hosted my first party last fall and could have ordered the entire catalog :/ Since I've received my items, I use them all regularly and they are a HUGE help in getting us organized around the house, especially when losing our spare bedroom.

I'll be hosting a launch party in the next week or so, and if you have your eye on anything, I'd LOVE to have you order something.

In February, if you spend $35 you get half off a purse.


And I'm also super excited to receive my All About the Benjamins wallet, which is on special this month! You can also order that through my website in the next few days if you HAVE to have it, but it won't be part of a party. Through Saturday, when you spend $35, you'll get a Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote for $10 or the All About the Benjamins Wallet for $20.


With my busy life, I'm not sure how I'm going to fit this in, but the company seems super flexible to work with and I foresee using my consultant discount for lots of presents, etc. I will primarily do Facebook or online/catalog parties, so if you've been on the edge about trying any products, please let me know! My party was actually a Facebook one and very minimal work for lots of rewards!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)