Pages

4.07.2015

Baby R2: 32 weeks

How far along: 32 weeks! I'm 8 months pregnant!!!

How big is the baby: About 3.75 lbs. and the size of a large jicama, whatever the heck that is. Baby is about 16.7 inches long and taking up a lot of space in the uterus. Of the pound (ish) I should gain every week, about half of that goes right to the babe. He/she has toenails, fingernails, and real hair, and the skin is becoming soft and smooth as baby fattens up in preparation for birth.


Weight gain/loss: No clue, I didn't weigh this week.

Sleep: Very restless. It's getting more and more difficult to be comfortable so lots of waking up and changing positions.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing specific

Gender: We'll find out in 8 or so weeks.

Movement: Quite a bit and it's getting painful. I said the same thing in my 32 week post with Coop.

Worries: With the back pain I've been having, I'm worried I won't be able to handle the pain for another 56 or so days.

The belly: Big and low, and everyone says I have popped in the past week.
  
 
 
 
What I'm Loving: The nicer weather and that we are less than two months out from my due date. I'm not enjoying pregnancy this time around.

Symptoms: Back pain. Bad ... in my upper back, just below the ribs. I've done a bit of research that indicates I may need a lumbar support pillow so I'm going to pick one up today or tomorrow.

Big Brother: I took him to a sibling class at the hospital where I'll be delivering last night. I'll probably do a more in-depth post later, but all I have to say right now is good luck, Baby Brother/Sister.

What's different this time: Just that the baby is so low. Also being very pregnant while it's getting warmer ... These hot flashes are no fun.

What I'm looking forward to: Maternity photos this weekend!

Best moment of the week: Easter ... it's our last holiday as a family of three! Also taking Coop to the sibling class. He's going to be very loving, just not really realize how gentle he needs to be.




Pin It


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)