Pages

4.14.2015

Baby R2: 33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 weeks. Less than 50 days to go {not that I'm counting down or anything :)}

How big is the baby: Baby weighs more than 4 lbs. (about the size of a pineapple) and has topped 17 inches! He/she is rapidly losing the wrinkled, alien look. His/her skeleton is also hardening to prepare for birth.


Weight gain/loss: About 28 lbs. I think

Sleep: Pretty good, especially since we turned on the A/C. It was so stuffy at night that I did it and I'm glad.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: I'm really loving pasta.

Gender: Still a surprise :)

Movement: A lot and I think I'm beginning to run out of room. Seriously not sure how this baby will practically double in size in the next 7 or so weeks.

Worries: Nothing right now.

The belly: Big and low. Thankfully none of my stretch marks have reappeared.
  
 
 
 
What I'm Loving: The weather is getting nicer!

Symptoms: I'm getting tired again. Some swelling. My doctor says I just need to slow down and relax more often. That's hard to do as a full-time employee, wife and mama to a 3 year old, but I'm trying.

Big Brother: He's been very clumsy over the past week. Split his eye open, hit his cheek, practically had his hand cut off. Just a boy I guess. I joke I need a girl to even things out a bit, because that kid isn't scared of anything!
What's different this time: Well last pregnancy, I had kidney stones at some point between 32 and 33 weeks so I'm glad that's not happened this time. But in my 33 week post with Coop, I commented on how shocked people were to learn how close I was to my due date since I'm still "tiny" (HA!) and I've gotten that comment several times over the past week this time as well!

What I'm looking forward to: I've finally gotten our room back in order and the baby's room cleaned out, so hopefully if it rains this weekend, the hubs will work on getting it touched up and the crib re-assembled, because next weekend I'll start in with laundry, car seats, swing, etc. Our house is about to get baby-fied again!

Best moment of the week: Getting our water running again :) Turning on the A/C. Maternity photos.


Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)