Pages

12.29.2010

What I'm Loving


I can't believe it's already Wednesday! The week has just flown by. 


{1} I'm LOVING that we had a great Christmas! Jim LOVED the toolboxes (his big gifts) and I got my sunglasses, so we were all happy!




{2} I'm LOVING even more that Christmas isn't quite over for me yet! My sister-in-law is from Texas and they alternate where they are on Christmas Day every year. So today, we're having an immediate family celebration. 


{3} I'm LOVING that the flu bug has left our house! J started feeling pretty puny Christmas afternoon and woke up throwing up that night :( He had a fever off and on all day Sunday, and it hit about 103 that night. Thankfully he's feeling much better and at work today.


{4} I'm LOVING that we got some Christmas snow! In fact, we got home just after midnight from our Christmas Eve festivities, so we played with Hanky Poo. He loves his mommy :)




{5} I'm LOVING that I only have one more day of work this week!


{6} I'm LOVING that we get to spend some quality time with friends this weekend as we're having a New Year's Eve party at the house.


{7} I'm LOVING all the after-Christmas sales. I purchased a bag full of stuff for less than $10 at Wally World today and have my eye on a few things if they are still available when it goes to 75 percent off. 


{8} Of course, I'm loving my sweet man. But since I posted a picture of us up a little higher, I'll spare another one. 


Hmmm .... I think that's it for today. Happy Wednesday. 

5 comments:

  1. We got some Christmas snow too!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the loves! and I must say that after Christmas sales are always the best! I just wasnt able to go out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Glad y'all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from WILW, I'm loving your Wednesday Loves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)