- I came down with the nasty virus that's been going around on Monday night/Tuesday. After a day spent in bed, I went back to work yesterday because I had a meeting I didn't want to reschedule ... then I figured since I was there, I may as well hang out since I had gotten there and was dressed.
- Today I'm hanging out at home with my little love. We called off school due to impending sleet/ice. I love working in education. Even though I have some work to do from home, it's nice to do it while in my jams.
- At the same time, I'm upset we called off today, because due to the threat, I had to call off a meeting in a town a couple hours away. This was a BIG meeting that took me months to coordinate, so I'm not looking forward to pushing it off yet again. Sigh.
- So far, so good on the weather, but it's getting really windy outside. At this point, I hope it's bad enough to call off work again tomorrow, but not so bad that I worry about hubby being at work.
- If it doesn't warm up soon, I'm going to freak. My child loves the outdoors and got a little taste of it so now life is miserable - he cries once we walk through the door at daycare in the morning, and screams and throws a tantrum once we come home and walk through the door every night. I'm really hoping this is just a phase ... or that the weather gets better so he can start spending time outside every day
- I bought tickets to a civic club's chili day today, so hubby is bringing that home for supper tonight :) Very excited to not have to cook.
- Thankfully little man loves chili too! In fact, he LOVES anything with tomato in it - pizza, chili, spaghetti, noodles cooked in tomato juice, and cherry tomatoes.
- Since I didn't do a weekend recap, I'll leave you with this... Oh, the things we do for our children! It kept Cooper happy for 2 hours in Menards, so it was worth it.
- Are you in a winter wonderland? If so, stay safe!