Pages

2.12.2013

The Liebster


Photobucket


The Liebster award is given to an up and coming blogger who has less than 200 followers.
 
-RULES-
1. Post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Nominate blogs that you love (also with less than 200 followers) & Link them to your post and let them know they have been nominated.
 
 
I was nominated by Melissa at Home Sweet Auburn. 



She is so sweet, and you must check out her blog!

I first fell in love with her because she had a chocolate lab, just like us! Although Reese doesn't live with her anymore, she has a sweet new lab, Anna Belle, who is just adorable!

 
Gorgeous, isn't she? Check out her bog, I think you'll love it. 

Now for the award part ... Here we go!
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
11 Random Things About Snapshots
 
1. I bleed black & gold. Not only for my alma mater, Mizzou, but also because the college where I now work is black & gold. Thank goodness.
 
2. Chocolate makes everything better.

 
 
3. I hate to run, but I love the way it makes me feel. 
 
4. I would wear leggings or pajama pants every day if I could get away with it. 

5. It took me over a year to link the bluetooth in my car to my phone. I have no idea why, I love it!
 
6. I always like my hair long, but get the urge to chop it off about once a year.
 
7. Criminal Minds is my absolute favorite show.

 
 
8. My husband plays Powerball religiously. The same numbers, twice a week. And he's pretty devastated when he doesn't win.
 
9. I would love to be on The Apprentice. I love the Donald.
 

 
10. I live for summer and warm weather. But since I work for a school, I don't mind the snow too much, because if the roads are bad, I get a snow day!
 
11. It's so cliche, but true - I never knew it was possible to love someone so much it hurts until I became a mother. 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
My 11 Questions from Melissa
 
1. What is your typical breakfast?
Here lately, I am on a bagel kick. Right now, it's Lenders wheat bagels with fat free strawberry cream cheese ... yummy!

2. Who was the first person you loved?
My parents, of course :)

3. Tell me about any past/current pets you've had.
Well, right now we have Coco. She is a chocolate lab, crazy, and we love her. For six years, we had Hank, another chocolate. He died last spring :( For a bit we had a black lab, Baby Girl, but she got run over. My husband also has three horses - Doc, Scarlett and Jax.

Hank and BG ... love this!

Doc and Jax Man

4. You're having a burger for dinner - what's on it?
Light mayo, Swiss Cheese, lettuce and tomato. Oh and it must be on a sesame seed bun. 

5. Who were you in high school? Cheerleader, Nerd, etc?
The overachiever. I graduated with a 4.09 GPA (weighted classes) and was super involved in about every club. I would have loved to play basketball, but my parents didn't let me. 

6.  What kind of cell phone do you have?
iPhone 4. Ready to upgrade.

7. Favorite dessert ?
Cupcakes. 

 

8. Favorite thing to do to waste time?
Browse Pinterest. Follow me here.

9. What time does your alarm go off on weekdays?
About 6 a.m. I usually don't get up until 6:20 or 6:30 though. 
10. What's your favorite season, least favorite?
LOVE the summer. Least favorite is probably spring - I have horrible allergies/sinuses and am sick a lot. 
 
11. Are you a rule follower or rule breaker?
Mostly a rule follower. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
My 11 Questions

1. What made you decide to blog?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your most-visited website?
4. What's your most recent read?
5. Favorite recipe? Will you share :)
6. What's your idea of a perfect Saturday night?
7. When you were in kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. If you didn't have to work, would you?
9. Where would you like to vacation?
10. What's your favorite TV show?
11. How do you know it's really love?


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet shout out! I have no idea how I haven't been following you on pinterest, but that's all good now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)