Pages

1.04.2012

What I'm Loving




It's been at least six weeks since I've participated in WILW, so I thought it was perfect to join in with Jamie today.

{1} I'm LOVING this sweet little guy. How he can be so happy at 7 a.m. confuses me (sometimes I question if he maybe got swapped at birth) but I love my morning smiles.



{2} I'm LOVING our babysitter. I hate that it's necessary, but she's so great and I can tell he is content to be at daycare. Plus she clipped his fingernails for us on Monday - I've been terrified to! - so that's even better.

{3} I'm LOVING that I have a job and good coworkers that make it worthwhile to go back to the office. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be home with Cooper, but the past couple days have gone by more quickly than I anticipated and I am grateful for that.

{4} I'm LOVING all the time we've gotten to spend with friends and family over the past couple of months. They've all been so generous to Coop as well. If he's this spoiled at 4.5 weeks, I hate to see how bad it is next year.

{5} I'm LOVING after-Christmas sales. I wanted some new things to go with my new body and scored a haul at Old Navy last week.

{6} I'm LOVING that I have good insurance. Once hospital/medical bills start piling in, you realized how lucky you are - one bill was originally almost $13,000 and our share is less than $600.

{7} I'm LOVING that our family is all healthy and happy.

{8} I'm LOVING that we'll be celebrating hubby's birthday on Monday :) Actually this weekend, but his actual birthday is Monday.

{9} Of course, I'm loving my sweet boys. They are the light of my life!





5 comments:

  1. Love his smile and big brown eyes. So precious. (at least they look brown in the pic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh his smile is just adorable!! i would looove getting up early just to look at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious is he?! great loves this week! I am loving the after Christmas sales too! Great time to rack up in clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure makes it easier to wake up in the mornings I bet! And your hubby looks so great with a baby! I can't wait to see my husband doing the same! :) It's so awesome that you have a wonderful sitter! I hope can find Grayson a good one too! I'm not sure when to start looking though? He'll be born in April/May but we won't need a sitter until 2nd week of August or so. What would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those morning smiles are just the best aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)