Pages

1.18.2012

What I'm Loving



I can't believe it's already Wednesday! Here's what I'm loving on this COLD day:

{1} This little love bug. Big surprise, huh?

1.14.12
Does the song 'poppin my collar' come to mind for anyone else?

{2} That it's a short work week. I *needed* a day off to snuggle with my love bug.

{3} Coop's swing, aka the magician. There is a little mirror on it and he is now starting to make faces at himself. So presh!


{4} Cooper's bulb syringe from the hospital. He may not be too fond of it, but it does a great job of getting out the yuckies! The humidifier has helped too, I believe.

{5} Having leftovers from work events I coordinate. We ate roast beef and gravy, chicken tenders and salads for at least five meals.

{6} Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It always helps whip me into shape.




{7} A sweet, sweet dog.



{8} An even sweeter husband.


Picture from way back when ... summer of 2010 I believe

What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie to share!

3 comments:

  1. awe so cute!!! love his little shirt!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hank! :)

    That video is too cute! Sweet, adorable Cooper!

    The Shred is seriously a hard workout! I did it for a couple weeks.. once! haha. After doing that workout going up and down steps was torture for days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cooper's little plaid shirt. Too cute! I have Jillian's 30 Day Shred and it is definitely tough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)