Pages

11.16.2012

Fill in the black Friday

THREE consecutive days of posts? Yippee!

 
1. My best quality is   that I am honest. Brutally. You don't have to worry about me talking about you behind your back or ever wonder what my opinion is on something  .

2. One of my less flattering qualities is  I am such a perfectionist that I come down really hard on myself if I haven't done as well as I'd have liked to. And it's true that if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy    .

3. I'd rather be    lounging on the couch in sweats, watching soap operas and eating junk food   .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   just taking the reins at my job and instead of counting on other people, working my butt off to get the results I need to see .

5. I am looking forward to  Cooper's first birthday! All of my friends tell me the first is the best, and I've vowed to enjoy every minute of it .


6. A super random factoid about me is I always have to set the alarm for some odd time. Never 6 a.m. ... more like 6:03  .


7. I want to  have a maid.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want to have a maid too! But then I'd have to clean anyway because I don't want people seeing a mess and that would include a maid! But it'd be nice if I could have a maid to come on a weekend day just to do a couple little deep cleaning chores that take me too long to get to. Or the master bathroom because that's probably my least favorite to clean. No idea why. I'd rather do anything but that.

    When Craig's cousin came up I told her two faced is one thing that I'm not. I wear my feelings on my sleeve and my true feeling show. If I don't like someone I'm not all puppies and rainbows to them and turn around and bad mouth them. Since I hate my SIL, she got to see first hand that I was being honest. haha. I'm not rude to her, I just keep away from her and talk to her as little as humanly possible. If she's in one room, I'm in another so I don't have to talk to her, be rude to her, get annoyed by her... lol

    Enjoy Coopers big day! Gosh.. such a bittersweet day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)