Pages

11.14.2012

What I'm Loving

I can't remember the last time I participated in WILW with Jamie, but there are so many things I am loving on the cooooold day that it's the perfect link up!

  • I'm LOVING that the details for Mister's first birthday party are coming together. I got this in the mail yesterday :)
  • I'm LOVING that next week is a three-day work week. So excited to get some R&R.
  • I'm LOVING that this will be set up in my house by the end of the week:
 
  • I'm LOVING that we have a fourth birthday party this weekend, AND we get to spend time with one of my good friends who lives four hours away on Saturday.
  • I'm LOVING that our basement is clean and organized ... except for the storage room :)
  • I'm LOVING that my sweet little boy doesn't think he's too old to cuddle or fall asleep in his daddy's arms ... yet.

  • I'm LOVING that a couple of people from another department on campus brought in doughnuts today ... yummy.
  • I'm LOVING that even though we haven't run or worked out in two weeks, the number on the scale is the same. In spite of the doughnuts and other junk food.
  • What are you loving today?

Pin It


 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to run either. :( Life keeps getting in the way and now it's dark out when I get home and I refuse to run in the dark alone. We're searching for a treadmill right now but we don't really have enough for a super nice one. :(

    That picture of Cooper is adorable. Birthday next week! Wow, oh wow.

    Hope you have a great week, friend! The birthday banner is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW...ohhh I bet that birthday banner is super cute! My baby just turned one a few weeks ago and I had so much fun making his banners. Your little one is so cute! I am having a giveaway on my post today. Check it out if you would like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)