Pages

11.30.2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness: The Second Half

Thanksgiving and the Mister's birthday got me off track, so I figured I would round out the end of the month with one big post!

Day 15: Thankful for a toasty home and office. It's cold out there! Just remember, some people, like my hubby, work in the cold every day!

Day 16: Thankful for my vehicle! We bought my SUV one year ago today, and it's been wonderful to have to tote around baby Coop.

Day 17: Thankful for time spent with friends. Playing board games. And having Nerf gun wars :)

Day 18: Thankful for a social baby who stayed up about three hours later than usual until he conked out in my arms around 11pm. And a good sleeper, since he is still asleep at 9:30!

Day 19: Thankful that my husband is celebrating his one year anniversary as a non-smoker! So proud of you, babe!

Day 20: Thankful to live in a town with such generous people!

Day 21: Thankful that we get off work at noon today!

Day 22: thankful for family and friends to spend the holidays with!

Day 23: Thankful for my motherhood experience! The past year has been the absolute best, and I am so grateful that God gave me an absolutely perfect, loving and healthy boy. I was so unsure about how I would "be" as a mother, but am thrilled with how easy the transition has been.

Day 24: thankful for four-legged friends! Especially Coco!

Day 25: thankful for pajama pants, and days when I never change out of them :)

Day 26: thankful for so much family and friends that shower my boy with love.

Day 27: thankful for my health and that I am able to work out.

Day 28: thankful for my parents. We may not always agree but they always support me!

Day 29: Thankful for fast food!

Nov. 30: Thankful for sweet new baby cousins!

And that's a wrap :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)