Pages

1.09.2013

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas!

So, Santa surprised me big with a trip to Vegas!



Back in November, hubby purchased a raffle ticket in my name for a Rotary Club fundraiser. The grand prize was a weekend Vegas trip, and I was notified on Christmas morning! Talk about a really wonderful Christmas :)

Since I know the lady who is in charge of booking the trip pretty well, she is letting me be a bigger part of the process - as long as it fits their budget, we can pick where we stay, and some packages include shows.

Right now, the main options are Mandalay Bay, The Mirage and Vdara. Anyone have any experiences with any of these? Also, any shows or other attractions we must see?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I've never been to Vegas but it is definitely on my list of places to go! So excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations on such a fun win!! When do you go?

    As you know, I passed up my trip to Vegas because I just couldn't leave G then. I loved the trip we took instead but I would like to see it someday. Have fun! Our hotel we planned to stay in was the Luxor (Pyramid one). I have no idea on the hotels and such but I'm guessing you couldn't pick a bad one as long as they are the famous ones there on the strip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)