A lot has happened in the past couple weeks since I have really blogged, so be prepared for a lot of rambling bullets.
- I had Cooper home with me for 11 straight days. While I thoroughly enjoyed it, I wanted to pull my hair out more than once. I now have a whole new respect for SAHMs and and those who work in child care.
- I had to apologize to our sitter this morning, as Mister Cooper is totally off schedule. We've been sleeping in until at least 9 a.m. every morning and it's been great!
- Since I am still off work and C is back at daycare, I am taking the rest of the week to do some major cleaning.
- Cooper's 13 month update is coming later this week! I debated and went back and forth on whether to continue them, but I think they'll continue until at least 2 years. So much changes every month, and I love having them to go back and reference.
- Our Christmas was so wonderful! We were all spoiled and I can't wait to post more!
- I'm still debating on whether to make actual resolutions/goals for 2013, or just pick a "word" for the year, like I've seen so many others do.
- I haven't really ventured into the stores after Christmas, but I'm thinking that I may run into town to see if there are still any good sales going on.
- I need to start eating healthier and working out, but the problem is that I have these really delicious Christmas goodies in my house and I just can't stand to let them go bad!
- I cooked up a feast for my family for New Year's Day!
|Hog jowl, cabbage, black-eyed peas and fried potatoes! For a year of prosperity and good luck :)|
- And now I'm going to leave you with some fun pictures from my phone :)
|Mama's baby elf|
|Whoever says you can't play dressup with a boy is wrong! Mister helped us haul hay and was even wearing some work boots with his flannel and Levi's. He was such a good boy he got a sucker!|