Pages

1.20.2013

Sunday Social

It's been a hot minute since I participated in the Sunday Social, but I liked this week's topics and had a few minutes to spare, so I decided to join the fun!

http://www.acompletewasteofmakeup.com/" title="Sunday Social">http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/munchkin_land_designs/BlogDesigns/Buttons/SocialSundayButton3.png

" alt="Sunday Social" />

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food::
- PIZZA!!! I've had an obsession ever since becoming pregnant I think. Probably the reason I can't lose anymore weight.

- Bagels. They make such a yummy breakfast.
- Salad. I love, love, love a good, fresh salad!

First 3 Things you do in the morning
- Push the snooze button!
- Cuddle with hubby.
- Turn on my hair straightener (if it's a work day) or use the restroom

Last 3 Things you do at night
- Check on my angel baby
- Turn on the alarm
- Kiss my hubs

3 TV shows you NEVER miss
- Criminal Minds
- Wheel of Fortune
- How I Met Your Mother

3 Places you want to visit
- Vegas (so excited to be going in March!)
- Italy
- New York City

3 People you can always count on
- Hubby
- My mom
- My dad



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this. I found a new pizza place I'm in love with and it sure makes wanting pizza a more frequent thing! Although, I usually crave Mexican food like crazy.. It's probably my favorite followed by steak and seafood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)