I've shared the recipe with friends, at work potlucks, and have also been asked to make it for brunches and such with them, including the morning of one of my besties' wedding.
It is so easy and yummy!
What you'll need:
- One can crescent rolls (the big sheets work really well, too!)
- 1 lb. sausage, browned
- 4 eggs, mixed with 2 T. of milk and seasoned with pepper to your liking
- Shredded cheese (I think the recipe calls for 1 cup, but I eyeball it!)
- Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Spread out the crescent rolls on the pan, making about a 1 inch crust on the sides.
- Layer sausage, egg mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 375 (or whatever temperature the can of rolls calls for) for approximately 12-15 minutes.
A few tips:
- If you are like me and not a morning person, it works very well to brown the meat and mix the eggs the night before - just layer and bake in the morning!
- I like to pat the top down with paper towels once pulling out of the oven, as it eliminates some of the grease.
- Some of my friends aren't fans of eggs, so I once made a breakfast pizza without them. They all said it was very good!