Pages

11.14.2011

THANKful:: Day One

Manic Mother


I'm participating in the Plenty to be THANKful challenge and today's topic is guilty pleases.

Man, do I have a lot of guilty pleasures. That I've been partaking in more than I should lately.

They include:

- Long baths.
- Chocolate (M&Ms these days). Or any sweets, for that matter.
- Hitting the snooze button one.more.time.
- Trashy reality TV. Although I am making a real effort not to watch the Kardashians since Kim's scam divorce.
- Looking at hubby and suggesting restaurant/fast food I know he'll love for supper. Last week, we had Lamberts' takeout and it was divine.
- Lounge pants
- Online shopping
- Social media

What are your guilty pleasures?

1 comment:

  1. -Cherry Cokes with extra ice from DQ (lately). *I do watch my daily caffeine consumption, promise*

    -Christmas music and has been since mid October.

    -Tangerines *It's totally OK to have 2 after dinner right?? It's fruit. ;) *

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)