Pages

12.31.2012

2012 Highlights

By far, the highlight of 2012 was getting to watch my little guy grow, be healthy, and celebrate his first birthday!



Check out Mister's monthly updates here.

I went back to work in January. It was an incredibly rough few months, but we eventually got into a good schedule. 

In February, I celebrated my 27th birthday with a whole new outlook on birthdays. 

We also experienced an earthquake, and tornado-like weather in February. Scary stuff for this new mom. 


Come April, we celebrated our first Easter with Mister Cooper. 


While I thoroughly enjoy motherhood (even with the incredibly trying moments) I bared all with a post about all the changes I've experienced. 

We had a lot of fun in the pool the Easter Bunny brought us over the summer!


In May, I LOVED my first Mother's Day.


The Mister got to ride tractors and combines with his PaPa and cousin Trent over the summer, and really loved it!


Hubby had a great first Father's Day with this little ham.


Our first Fourth of July as a family of three was wonderful - including going into town for the fireworks show :) 


Hubby and I celebrated one year of marriage in July with a trip to St. Louis. He got to pilot a helicopter as my gift to him, and we also ate at the Cheesecake Factory - yum!




Later that month, I helped host a sprinkle for a friend's second baby - a girl! - at a local bakery.



 And in September, I met Baby Ender!


I ran my first 5K in September, running it in just over 30 minutes. I followed up with another in October, finishing in under 30 minutes!



Also in October, hubby and I went to Branson as he won a work trip. Never posted on that. 

Then we wrapped up the year with Halloween, a wonderful Thanksgiving, first birthday, and Christmas!

It was a blessed year, and I hope 2013 is just as great, if not better!

Thank you to all of you - for not only following along my little journey, but for your friendship and words of encouragement. I am one lucky lady!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)