Pages

10.22.2013

Allied shirts review!

Awhile back, the folks over at Allied Shirts reached out to me about doing a review of their new custom T-shirts site. It allows you to design and customize your own T-shirt, hoody, etc.

After perusing the website, I agreed, and was able to order a complimentary shirt. Since I feel like I have so few long-sleeve shirts, I went for one of the women's fashion long-sleeve shirts. And since monograms are so huge right now, I decided to just put an M where the pocket or an image would be.


I was so excited to get the shirt in the mail over the weekend. Once I took it out of the box, I noted how soft it is. After washing (yes, I wash everything before I wear it) I was eager to try it on.

It's soft and soooo comfortable, but fitted so that I wouldn't feel like a slob wearing it to go grocery shopping.

Don't laugh at my 10-year old leopard pajama pants - I love them :)
My only complaint - which I have with most every shirt - is the length. It was a bit shorter than I like shirts. I have a long torso and, unfortunately, if a shirt "fits" me it is a bit short. At any rate, I still think it will make a great addition to my fall and winter wardrobe, and will work especially well for layering pieces.

If you are needing customized shirts for a party or any upcoming event, definitely check out Allied Shirts - it's a great, affordable option, and the best part is that you can take care of all of the details while sitting home. In sweat pants. And if you're lucky, your comfy, customized T-shirt :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)