Pages

7.19.2010

Can-do attitude

I briefly mentioned in this week's menu plan that I'll be canning tomato juice with my mom tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get 20 or so quarts done and make this the only time I do juice this year! I only use it in chili or other dishes (we don't like to drink this juice) so I just need enough to last through the winter :)
In addition to that, I've got about 12 pints of green beans from earlier in the year, some sweet dill pickles (my mom's recipe is the best!) and I hope to do some salsa. I'll have updates. 
ALSO, J got potatoes from a local potato farm last week and I've been working to make those into frozen French Fries. I'll have a post on that soon, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)