Pages

7.06.2010

It's about that time

I'm about to start 30 days of hell again.




I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Jillian. 


On the love side: she whips my butt into shape and her workouts are only 20 minutes.
The hate? I get so SORE! 


I've been working to shed off another eight or so pounds for about two months, with no luck. Then along came eat-a-palooza 2010 (also known as the Fourth of July weekend) in which I may or may not have gained a few pounds ... so it's time to whip it back into shape and see if I can salvage anything ... and maybe get down under the 10-pound mark I've been aiming for. I've found it's much easier to break down my weight loss goals by increments of 5 or 10, as I feel much more satisfied that way. 


So I'm thinking that I'll resurrect Fitness Friday and detail what I did that week and what my weight loss is looking like. Hopefully I'll see great results :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)