Pages

7.09.2010

This & That

Tonight, I finally get to see this:




I don't think excited even begins to describe how I feel. I've heard from several people that this is the best film of the saga so far, and I can't wait! 


I have to work tomorrow. Boo. But on the upside, it's supposed to be a beautiful, sunny day and we've been invited to both a hot tub and poker party. Whoot whoot!


My garden is really producing cucumbers! I've been eating some variation of cucumber salad pretty much every day, and my mom canned four quarts of pickles for me on Thursday. On Sunday, I plan to go to her house and help out/relearn so I can do it myself. Expect pictures :)


We've got tomatoes too, and I've been eating them every day. Yummy. 


I stepped on the scale this morning and was OK with the results. I'm about where I was before the Fourth hit. I've been going to the gym the past two days and running the treadmill, plus really making an effort to think about it before I put food in my mouth. There is a 5K on Aug. 7 that I'm considering participating in, but I need to really hit the pavement/treadmill in the next couple of weeks before the registration is due to see if I think I can do it and not royally embarrass myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)