Pages

7.19.2010

Menu Plan Monday: July 18-24


Sunday: Family party - we took watermelon!
Monday: Mexican chicken and rice. This will be my first time trying the recipe, but it sounds easy and yummy and I have a lot to get done!
Tuesday: Fill the grill! I'll be canning tomato juice with my mom all day so I'll have J grill steaks, burgers, hot dogs and potatoes and we'll have meals for a few days :)
Wednesday: Hamburgers and fries
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Leftovers


For more meal planning tips and ideas, go to I'm an organizing junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan is kind of like mine... the last half of the week is a bit up in the air for me this week: I only have a menu plan for a couple of days this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)