Pages

7.20.2010

What a mess!

When we moved back in November (a week before Thanksgiving, when I also got sick) some things didn't necessarily get put in their place and totally organized. The laundry room was a big catch-all area where things got put on the shelves in a hurry and it's become a room where we put things we don't want out in the open, especially overflow for the kitchen. 
Well, I got sick of it on Friday so did an overhaul. 
Here's the before:




And the after:



I just now realized I should have also taken pictures of the floor, but oh well. I know it's still kinda blah, but it's a laundry/storage room. And as much as I'd love to have baskets for the shelves, I'm going to do without them right now! 

I'm most proud of the fact that I got rid of TWO TRASH BAGS of plastic shopping bags. Um, maybe I need to buy some reusable bags? Oh, and after J surveyed the awesome "after" laundry room, we agreed to buy some brackets to fasten the broom, mop, stool, etc. to the wall, and find a way to hang the ironing board, too. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)