Pages

11.18.2010

One down, four to go





Thanksgiving meals, that is. 


Today, I went to the Chamber of Commerce Thanksgiving lunch in the town where I work. 


Tuesday we have potluck at work. 


Thursday, two family meals. 


And on Friday, a bunch of friends are getting together to celebrate.


Today, I had the best pumpkin cheesecake ever. It was the first time I've ever had it --- what can I say, I am totally in love with anything pumpkin these days. Seriously. I need to bring my cookies from last weekend into the office, because I can sit and eat and eat and eat and .... well, you get the point ...


Thank goodness I've begun a workout routine again. I have a feeling I'll need to go on a fast the days I'm not celebrating and being thankful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)