Pages

11.15.2010

Weekend wrap-up

It was a busy weekend and the only time I took out my camera was for work! Here's the wrap-up:


{Friday}
After a loooong day at work, we relaxed a bit at home and then headed out to the Downtown area for some shopping. J got a gift for me :) and I ended up buying a few gifts as well. We also took advantage of the free carriage rides before we went to BWWs for some apps and drinks.


{Saturday} 
After work, I went home and napped! It was a rainy day, and I was not happy that the temperatures dipped so much! We then went out to look at some pre-built sheds and rented a couple of movies. I just LOVED Grown Ups. Highly recommend it - and apparently a lot of other ppl like it to, because we got lucky and got the only copy in the store.



{Sunday}
We slept in and had a big breakfast. Jim did some work outside while I cleaned the main living areas of the house and did laundry. I also did a lot of baking. We are about out of fries, so I made a batch of my yummy oven fries. I also made a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that are to die for. Must.work.out. to take away the harmful effects of all those cookies. We ended the night watching Amazing Race (I'm so sad Gary and Mallory were eliminated!) and then went to bed. 

On another note: my allergies came back big-time this weekend, so I got back on Zyrtec. I usually take Claritan, and while Zyrtec does take away the scratchy throat and congestion, it makes me so sleepy! It's a love-hate relationship ... but I think feeling well but being sleepy is definitely winning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)