Pages

11.10.2010

What I'm Loving


Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Jamie again this week :) Go check it out!


{1} I'm LOVING this Indian summer weather! We broke down and turned the heat on last Saturday, but it's barely run since that first day because it really warmed up!


{2} I'm LOVING that we're bringing together plans for the shed we plan to build. When both vehicles don't fit in the garage because of the lawn mower, you have a problem :) J has decided he wants to build his own so it's better quality and just like he likes it, so we've begun rounding up ideas. Considering it's going to cost more than double what a premade shed will, it best be nice :)


{3} I'm LOVING that tomorrow is Veteran's Day! It's not only a great time to remember, I'm also off work. I do, however, plan to attend the local ceremony.


{4} I'm LOVING that this little guy turns 2 this weekend! I can't wait for P's party!



This picture is actually a few months old. Hard to believe two years ago he came out looking like this:



{5} I'm LOVING that our Downtown merchants are doing an open house this weekend === big sales! Hopefully I'll cross a few more names off my list :)

{6} I'm LOVING that my boss offered to work the Saturday after Thanksgiving for me. Hello, Black Friday shopping!

{7} Most of all, I'm loving this sweet man :)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Have fun shopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're going to a ceremony for Veteran's Day. I think it's so important to let them know how much they mean to us and that they will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish we had Black Friday here in Canada! :( pout. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love shopping! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)