I've seen this challenge floating around on a few blogs but known that I would *never* be able to keep up with it for 10 consecutive days.
But then I saw where my friend Elizabeth made it a 10-week challenge, and I figured I can *totally* do that! I'm gonna try to do it every Sunday (love scheduling posts!) but we'll see.
So ... 10 secrets:
- I was born with jet black hair and such a dark complexion that they had to look at the name on the bassinet to tell me apart from the Asian baby. And now I have a fair complexion and dirty blonde hair.
- There are some shows/movies that I watch every time I catch them on TV, even though I can recite them by now. For instance: Sex and the City, HIMYM, anything Julia Roberts ...
- I am one of the most wishy-washy people out there. But once I *know* something is right, I stick with it.
- I remember the smallest details (like license plate numbers) but forget big things, like paying a bill on time.
- I wear a size 11 shoe. And I'm terrified that my feet swelling with make my shoe size go up. I can't have that.
- As excited as I am to be a momma, I'm a little scared of babies. They are SO TINY! Sometimes looking at/buying newborn clothes freaks me out, because they are so tiny.
- I love buying new things for the house, myself, etc., but would rather bank the money. Always afraid something will come up and we'll be in a bad spot.
- Sometimes I feel like the above causes me to miss out on enjoying life
- I'm scared that J and/or I will die early and never get to meet our grandkids. And although he's almost 11 and I know the day will come, I can't imagine anything ever happening to our Hank dog.
- I'm scared of the dark. If I'm outside in the dark, I have to have a flashlight and Hank dog or hubby