Pages

9.25.2011

You Challenge - Week 4 :)


Is the weekend seriously almost over? Crazy!!! I'll be back with a weekend recap tomorrow - ours was certainly busy!


Seven wants ...


{1} More down time. I feel like we're always on the run.


{2} A healthy, happy (and easy!) baby. Ditto for any future children.


{3} To have enough money to not worry. (Probably impossible!) 


{4} For Hank Dog to live forever.


{5} Losing weight to be as easy as gaining it!


{6} My house to someday be totally complete and pulled together.


{7} To live a long, happy life full of love.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. I wish for all those things too, haha. I would love for Milo to live forever and for children to be happy, healthy and easy. :) I couldn't of said this list better myself! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)