Pages

12.14.2012

Friday randoms

  • The sickies have hit our house and man, have they hit hard. Mister Cooper began coughing Saturday, hubs started feeling bad Sunday night, and yesterday, I lost my voice.
  • Also on Thursday, his sitter called to inform me that another kiddo tested positive for RSV. We wasted no time getting him an appt. with the doctor. They did do an RSV test, which we will get the results from later today. Praying it's negative. Regardless, we have some cough syrup and a nebulizer until he gets better.
  • The only good thing about a sick baby is all the cuddles.
  • We had our work Christmas breakfast this morning, and I shared my Christmas list with Santa and told him how good I've been.

  • After enjoying temperatures in the upper 60s last week, it now feels like winter in Southeast Missouri, with highs in the 30s and 40s. Ugh.
  • Have I mentioned how excited I am to have a two week Christmas break :)
  • During those two weeks, C's sitter is closed for seven days. Any suggestions of activities I can do with him to keep us both sane? Obviously there will be some gatherings and play dates, but I know that we need to get out of the house at least every other day for both of our sake.
  • I really, really love leftovers. I've only had to cook once this past week thanks to them.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)