Pages

1.26.2010

Beat

One of the bad things about working out?
It wears you out!
For the past couple weeks, I have been exhausted, pure and simple. The days that I'm able to sleep in, it's typically 10 a.m. before I get out of bed. And I'm not a night owl, either - lots of nights, I fall asleep on the couch during a commercial of the 9 p.m. show (and we all know I really don't want to miss CSI Miami, The Good Wife, the Mentalist, etc.)
After falling asleep before 8 p.m. last night, I decided this morning that enough is enough! I have to do something to get my energy back! So I went on a search for my vitamins.
I buy mine at GNC. I knew I had some when we moved, but had no idea where they ended up. After about 10 minutes of searching (and wasted energy) I finally found them. In my vanity. File that one under "what was I thinking?"
Anyhow, these are the vitamins I use. In the past, they've done an awesome job of keeping me on my toe s despite the extra exertion of energy.



According to the GNC web site, the four pills focus on: multivitamin support, mental sharpness, antioxident protection and energy enhancement.
These retail about 30 bucks, so approximately $1 a day.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Do you use anything to boost your energy when working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)