Pages

1.14.2010

I told you so

Or actually, I told me so.
In my opinion, the first week of working out is always the worst.
First, you're sore. And why wouldn't you be? It's a huge shock on your body.
For me, my anticipations are always way too high. I think I'm going to be like the contestants on The Biggest Loser and have huge losses.
So this time, I told myself I don't care how much I lose, as long as I come up in the negative every week.
Sunday was our first weigh-in. I had a few extra minutes this morning, so I stepped on the scale out of curiosity. And the number was higher.
Seriously? Yes, I know sore muscles retain water. And yes, I know muscle weighs more than fat. But could I have at least lost two-tenths of a pound to feel like all this agony is worth it?
Well, that's my rant of the day. Hopefully there will be better progress come Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)