Pages

1.04.2010

Menu Plan Monday: Jan. 3-9




Due to the holidays, I've taken off from menu planning for a couple of weeks and just been swinging it. But I'm excited to get back into it!
Sunday: Baked chicken breasts and alfredo noodles
Monday: J will have leftover hamburgers while I'm out with a friend
Tuesday: Taco night! We load ours with refried beans and more, so that's all we have.
Wednesday: I'm going to finally use all that leftover turkey for a turkey noodle soup. We'll probably have sandwiches to go with them.
Thursday: Baked pork chops with gravy, mashed potatoes and corn.
Friday: Salmon patties with fried potatoes and noodles in tomato juice
Saturday: Jimmy's birthday! I'll take him out for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)