Pages

10.16.2011

You Challenge - Week Seven :)

...four books ...

{1} Cinderella. My fave when I was a kid. I made my dad read it to me every night and when I was 3 (I think) I could "read" it to him because I had it memorized. Funny story: my grandma's names are Marcella and Drusilla. He changed Anastasia's name to Marcella so they would both be the evil stepsisters. Ha!

{2} Gone With the Wind. LOVE it. I've read it twice. I wish I had more time, I would read it more.

{3} Babysitters Club. I was obsessed with these books way back when. I remember trying to start my own club, haha!

{4} What to Expect When You're Expecting. My lifesaver these days!

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat that your grandmothers names are Marcella and Drusilla. I've never heard of a Drusilla before outside the book! That's neat for sure!

    I was obsessed with the Babysitters Club. haha!

    Is it odd that I don't own What to Expect? I liked the Day by Day book, did you recommend that to me? The book that has something to read each day? I read a week a time but I do love that book.

    I have never read Gone With the Wind. There, I said it. lol I hear a lot of people like it but I never heard much about it so I never had an interest to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)