Pages

1.05.2011

11 in '11 - Day Five





I'm back for day five! Places I want to go this year ...




Washington, DC!
I guess technically Alexandria, Va. One of my besties moved there is October (I miss you, Bella!) and I can't wait to go out and see her! I have only been to DC once, on a 4-H trip in high school, and J has never been. 
Fingers crossed, we'll drive out one weekend, maybe stop on the way, and spend the week in DC. Since we'll have a place to stay, that cuts out a huge expense, and we can see the sights while B is at work, and spend time with her in the evenings. Perfect!


My No. 2 place to go is the beach. Any beach. 
I'm not sure if this will happen, however. Although DC should be reasonable, I have a good friend getting married, we have some bills to pay off and our wedding to save for, so we'll just have to see how the cash flow is...

4 comments:

  1. I want to take my kids to DC when they are older. I've only been once, too, when I was in the Army but I didn't get the chance to do a lot of sight-seeing. It was pouring down rain and I was still in training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone needs to go to the beach every summer...its just heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some fun trips planned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with a trip to the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)