Pages

1.10.2011

Award!

Jenny over at Simply Jenny gave me the Stylish Blogger award! I'm so honored :)




Anyhow, as part of the award, I'm supposed to share seven things about myself. So ...


{1} I don't like cooked green beans. My mom cans them, and I eat them straight out of the jar.
{2} I have "hand feet." In that I can spread my toes really far apart and pick up things with them. Weird, I know. 
{3} I am in love with mashed potatoes. I think they go with every meal. Apparently, mashed potatoes love my hips, too. 
{4} If you follow my blog, you probably can tell that our dog, Hank, is pretty much the love of our life. But I actually didn't like dogs before him, and didn't want J to get a dog!
{5} When I was in fourth grade, I broke my pinkie finger roller-skating. Yes, my name should be Grace.
{6} I think I'm addicted to chocolate. I CRAVE it daily. So I think that's what I'll give up for Lent this year. 
{7} Some of my besties and I have a thing for men whose names begin with J. Four of us are with "J's" and another is single. Coincidence?


I'm also supposed to tag 15 newly-discovered bloggers. But I've found so many new bloggers that I love I couldn't possibly pick just 15! So tag yourself if you want to fill this out :)



2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)