Pages

1.05.2011

What I'm Loving


{1} I'm LOVING that I have a lunch date with this hottie today :) It just so happens we're going to be in the same town around lunch, so we decided to meet up :)



{2} I'm LOVING two of my new Christmas goodies. I know some girls don't like anything that requires them to work, but I am all about new gadgets that make my life easier. Two of my gifts that I love most and have already seen a lot of use are my Shark Steam Pocket mop (I've mopped three times in the last week) and my Oxo angled measuring cups. 




{3} I'm LOVING this new cookbook my mom gave me for Christmas! All those yellow Post Its are for recipes I'd like to try. 




{4} Like a lot of people, I decided I needed to tone up this year. So, I am LOVING that I convinced J to do it with me! We have finished day two of The Shred and are both feeling it! 




{5} I'm LOVING that I got to spend so much time with my little niece last week. They live 12 hours away, and Nat just grows up too fast!




{6} I'm LOVING that we got to have a nice NYE party at our home with family and some close friends. And that our Hanky Poo is so darn lovable :)




{7} I'm LOVING that J's birthday is on Sunday! We plan to have a small get-together on Saturday, then I'm taking him out on his birthday.


What are you loving this Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get one of those mops!! Maybe I'll use some of my extra Christmas money to buy one! And I love my angled measuring cups!!
    It's the small things when we get older! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jillian will kick your butt!! :)

    i'm a new follower from what i'm loving wednesday. i can't wait to see future posts.

    i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back!

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I've heard those Shark mops are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)