Pages

1.24.2011

Weekend wrap-up

This was definitely one of those whirlwind weekends!


{Friday}
Our nieces wanted to come sled (and we wanted to play again, too) so we had them over and played outside then watched movies. I took a bunch of pictures and don't have time to upload them, so here is the link to my facebook album. There are some photos from Thursday in there that I already posted on the blog and also some from J's birthday :) After they left, we watched movies and went to bed early because I had to work on Saturday.


{Saturday}
After I got off work, I went home and took a quick power nap! That afternoon, we cleaned up around the house and I mopped. Having the Shark makes mopping so much more fun! Later that night we had to run to the grocery store so we went to a smaller town nearby and tried out a new-to-us Mexican restaurant. Then we went home and caught up on the DVR.


{Sunday}
Slept in and had a yummy breakfast. 




Then we went up to Cape Girardeau to help one of my good friends move. They lured us in with pizza and beer :) It was probably the easiest move ever, because they'd already made a couple trips to the house with boxes and most of the big stuff was loaded in the UHaul. Once we got there, we helped with some arranging before the Bears/Packers game. It began snowing again and I wanted to stop in TJ Maxx, so we left during halftime. But YAY to the Packers and Steelers. I think I want the Packers to win the Bowl --- but I like the Steelers' team colors better :) What can I say, I bleed black and gold?


Last night I had a bit of a sore throat so I had ice cream for dinner and just laid on the couch and read. 
We also watched the season premieres of these shows:






Hope y'all have a good rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see Kourtney and Kim's new show but am looking forward to catching up on E! reruns! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)