Pages

1.10.2011

11 in '11 - Day Ten

I've been sorta absent from the blogging world over the weekend - I didn't log onto a computer once after leaving work Saturday morning!
But I promise to be back later today with a weekend recap, mostly from J's birthday :)


Now, onto the challenge ...



Favorite GNO activities


As long as I'm with my girls, it really doesn't matter what we do! And since a couple of my besties don't live around here anymore and the others have kids, it is a rare occurrence. 


However, I LOVE mani/pedi time. 


This Christmas, a friend and I had a baking day. Throughout the year, we often will cook dinner and watch a movie at someone's house. 


I'm actually pretty lucky that J and my friends' husbands/boyfriends all seem to get along well, so we are able to do a lot of couples' game nights and things like that. We LOVE to play Apples to Apples and Catchphrase. 


On another note - I am helping with a bachelorette party and shower for one of my friends in a couple of months. The colors are marine (navy), black and ivory. Any suggestions for decorations, food, or what works well at showers? It's been a few years since I last helped with one!

4 comments:

  1. I love mani and pedi time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing Apples to Apples but haven't in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apples to Apples is such a fun game. Whenever I visit my family we play that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couples nights can be so fun too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)