Pages

1.08.2011

11 in '11 - Days Eight and Nine






Hi friends! 
Sunday is J's birthday and I know I won't have time for blogging, so I decided to post tomorrow's a day early rather than late!


I need to be better about eating healthy snacks. Because I am a total snacker. 


One thing I've been eating the past week or so are honey pretzel rods. These are SO GOOD and I can have a great snack for only 100 calories. 


I'm also a big fan of veggies with dip. I portion out 1 T. of ranch dip (only 40 or so calories) and load up on veggies. YUMMY! 


Protein bars are also a go-to, although they are pretty expensive :(


And on to Day Nine --- Favorite thing to do on a cold winter day 


STAY IN PAJAMAS, WATCH TV AND EAT SOUP!


I think we pretty much do this all weekend, every weekend in the winter time. It really is the best. A few weekends ago I kept changing from one pair of pajama pants to another. If only they could figure out a work-appropriate style of pajama pants ... 


HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!

3 comments:

  1. I like to do the same exact thing on a cold day! I love veggies and dip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love staying in pajamas all day during the winter and soup is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love veggies with dip, but I'm not too good about the portioning of the dip...gotta work on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)