Pages

1.12.2011

What I'm Loving





I can't believe it's already Wednesday! This week sure is flying by!


{1} I'm LOVING that J had a great birthday weekend. I blogged about it earlier this week if you missed it :)


{2} I'm LOVING that this weekend, his mom is making a birthday dinner, so I get out of cooking! And then, we're going to a friend's little boy's birthday party. 


{3} I'm LOVING that I get a three-day weekend, thanks to Martin Luther King Day on Monday. 


{4} I'm LOVING the pretty snow - but I'm really just ready for some warmth and sunshine. 


{5} I'm LOVING that my birthday is less than a month away — and we're planning to see Blake Shelton, Easton Corbin and the band Perry as part of the celebrations. 


{6} I'm LOVING these country songs:











We actually heard Dirt Road Anthem live at Jason Aldean's concert last fall and love it. So glad it's on the radio now. 


{7} I'm LOVING these pants. They are on my birthday list.


{8} I'm LOVING the book I'm reading right now, Ann Rule's "Smokes, Mirror and Murder and Other True Cases." J and I have been reading about an hour every night. 


{9} I'm LOVING all of my new blog friends. I've decided to do a giveaway once I hit 75 followers! I'm also hoping to get a redesign soon :)


{10} As always, I'm LOVING this man. He makes me smile. 



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 3 day weekend too! YAY us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Looks like you have lots of fun stuff coming up to look forward to! What a fun list :-). Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm so excited for my long weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Kenny Chesney song too! I am going to have a 3 day weekend too, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the upcoming 3 day weekend, too!! Also - that country concert sounds great! Hope y'all have a lovely time :)

    -Lorin
    http://blessyourheartva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by!

    Great list of loves! I'm ready for a little bit of warmth as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)